UPlexa Knowledgebase:Web Wallet
Step 1) To create new web wallet go to https://wallet.uplexa.com . You will be greeted with uPlexa Web Wallet Welcome Page
Step 2) Click "Create New Wallet" button to proceed. You will be directed to new page and your wallet has been created.
Step 3) Scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will see your Private Login Key Details. Please COPY and SAVE it somewhere safe! IMPORTANT!
- Don't forget to read everything in between as you scroll down the page.
Step 4) Now you have login into your Web Wallet. Before proceeding further, please check your account details and copy all the information.
IMPORTANT! - You need to keep your account details (Private Login Key & Private-Keys) safe as this is the ONLY WAY to restore your wallet.
Step 5) If you click on "Account Details", your Private Login Key, Private-Keys (View & Spend Key) will be shown here.
- Mnemonic Seed (Private) - This is your Private Login Key or known as 25-Word Mnemonic Seed.
- Account Address (Public) - This is your wallet address. You can received fund through this address.
- View Key (Private) - This is your Private-View-Key. This key is use for login to your wallet and also decipher your incoming transactions in the uPlexa Block Explorer.
- Spend Key (Private) - This is your Private-Spend-Key. This key is use for login to your wallet and also decipher your sending transactions in the uPlexa Block Explorer.
IMPORTANT! Any info above marked as (Private) is for your eyes only. Any third-parties will be able to access your wallet and transfer your funds if they know your account details marked as (Private)
You have two options for login to your uPlexa Web Wallet
- Login using your Private Login Key (25-Word Mnemonic Seed)
- Login using your Wallet Address and Private-Keys (View & Spend Key)
Login using your Private Login Key (25-Word Mnemonic Seed)
- The 25-Word Mnemonic Seed must be type-in exactly the same. Any extra character or spaces will rendered the Private Login Key useless.
Login using your Wallet Address and Private-Keys (View & Spend Key)
- You can only login using this step if you already copy all of your account details explain in Step 5) of Getting Started section.
Web Wallet Features
- Account Overview
- Transaction History
- Sending Funds
- Receive Funds
- This page is an overview of your wallet account such as your Public Wallet Address and 10 recent transactions (incoming & outgoing) from your wallet.
- This page show details of your entire transactions (incoming & outgoing) from your wallet.
- Receiver Address - UPX wallet address of the intended recipient.
- Amount - Intended UPX amount to be sent.
- Payment ID (Optional) - Unique payment ID to for this transaction. Can be decipher by recipient as identifier.
- Each of the transactions will be charged a small fees. Please make sure you have enough balance in your wallet to cover the transaction fees.
- This page will generate new Integrated Address tied to your Public Wallet address for anonymity.